Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

What a weekend

Yes I have power back on after it was out for almost a whole day. But my Dad and Sis still does not have power so here they are at my house. Normally there are just the 4 of us here till hubby comes home from being on the road and now there are 10 here and hubby is not one of them.
They come over to shower and do laundry and eat. I have a large house but I am running out of room. I think the dryer is going out so the towels are running short.
The problem with everyone here is they eat differently than I do. They fry everything on high and lots of grease. I perfer to slow cook and little or no grease and veggies. I know they have not had fresh veggies in like for ever.
This morning my Bro made suasage gravy and biscuits, I was raised on this stuff and now I find it gross.
It could be up to 10 days before they get their power back on. Yea me.
I have a lot do before christmas and only 2 full days of school. I need to do some secret work here but that may not happen. I also have a sewing commission and that is not getting done either.
I have misplaced or lost a fax and 2 pay settlement statements for my business and I don't know what to do about it.
I have a meeting this afternoon and it will be a long one too.
Hubby is coming home for the night and then I don't know what the plans are so that he will be home for Christmas.
I still have Christmas shopping to do, everything.
I did make my niece's dog a sweater and now the dog thinks I like her.
I need to go and put the tree up and get the house decorated, I don't know why.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Kare said…

    akkk! I'm stressed just reading this post.
    I hope things get back to normal very soon for you!

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    EEEEKKK!!!

    *hugs*

    Sending positive thoughts your way, may things settled down enough for you to at least catch your breath!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines