Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I finished it

Yes I finished the skirt I was knitting for Nicole. I had to frog it once when I was halfway with it. It was way to big and when I started over I measured it to make sure it was right. That ment that I was not going to need to follow the stich # and had to do the math for the right size. I used a different yarn than the pattern called for I had never heard of the brand that was used, I also used a size smaller needle for it too. I need to get the ribbon for the lacing then I will post a pic.
I crocheted 2 cup cozys I got from Kare's blog. Thanks Kare.
Weds. is half day at school then the 4 day weekend. YUK. I hate half days and long weekends.
We have had as of right now just under 13 inches of rain this month and it is still raining. It is offically the wettest month since keeping track at the airport and if it rains through next week it might be the wettest month ever, record is 15.33" downtown.
I'll be out back building a boat.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Congrats on finishing the skirt. I bet it looks gorgeous! Cant wait to see it!

    Send some of the rain here.. Maybe I will get lucky and it will turn into snow! LOL

    Have a Great Thanksgiving!

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Priscilla.
    Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines