Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006





This is the afghan I started last week finished now. Two strands and a N hook, LB Homespun. Real simple, ch 78, turn, 77 sc.
The blue is the skirt I am knitting and that is Spike doing his job of quality control. The skirt is to big for Nicole. I wanted it for her by the end of the month but now I will have to start another one. I don't know if I can get one done in time for her.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Afghan looks great. So does Spike. That is too bad about the skirt! I could be your cheerleader and cheer you on to get it done. LOL

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the colors! Wow, you're a fast knitter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines