Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Another boring day in the wind and rain.
I have been knitting on the skirt some theses past few days and I am past the increases. Now just getting to the measured lenth and then the decreases.
I have gotten the two skrits and two blouses cut out and I went today to get the lining for one of the blouses.
I spent over $80.00 at JoAnn's. No not just on the lining, I found that on clearance. I got some polar fleese for making the kids blankets for Christmas and some flannel for son a pair of pajamma bottoms. It is so hard to find flannel for young men and not 6 year old boys. I got him black and orange flames.
And I bought more yarn for the afghan I started last week.
Last Sunday when hubby was home he started a jigsaw puzzle, 1000 pieces. He got a piece of plywood from the garage and left it in the middle of the living room floor. I could have shot him right then. I can not leave a puzzle unfinished for very long. First it was on the I can only sit on the floor for so long before my back and knee starts aching too bad to stay down there. He left on Tuesday and the puzzle was not finished yet, I toiled over it as much as I could. I had to get it finished even though I had so much to do. Down till I hurt, up till I didn't aand back down again. Well Friday it was finished finally. Now it is in it box and on a shelf and Kim got out one of her puzzles to take its place. Just 550 pieces. If I think of it as a kids puzzle I wont have to touch it. HA!
Tomorrow will be more wind and rain. Wonder if I'll lose power?
Night everyone.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi there. I am a puzzle addict too.. I havent done none in a while.. hmmmmmm Nope I better not! LOL HOpe the weather straightens out for you and you didnt loose power!! Have a great Sunday!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines