Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Ok, ok I know I have not posted in a while, but I never do everyday anyway.
It seems like every time I get to the computer something comes up or I just don't have anything to say.
I have been busy knitting socks and I am almost finished with my fourth pair. I have been using the worsted weight pattern after I made up the first pair. I have a large stash of ww and I am trying to use it up, there is not really enough to make anything but socks or grannys squares or maybe a scarf.
I was going to give these socks to my kids for Christmas but they want them NOW.
It is starting to turn colder but not really cold enough to need footwarmers yet.
Last week we were in the mid 80's and now we are in the mid 60's and the nights are 45-50*, just right for sleeping.
In the evenings I have to drive about 60 miles round trip to pick my brother up from work, my sister takes him in the morning, because dads car is broke down and my brother does not have his license anymore. We should drive him from now on as dads driving is getting a bit scary, and there is no one else to drive him.
Yesterday I bought a new mattress set and I can't wait till it gets here. We have been sleeping on a mattress that is over 25 maybe over 30 years old and I have back trouble, so the new mattress will be very welcomed here. We are going from a king to a queen size so I'll have a bit more room in my bedroom. It will either be here later today or next friday. I can't wait.
I'll post pics of the socks later as well as the booga bag when I get it felted.
Right now I have to go to the post office to get stamps.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey there!! Geez you got four pairs done and I still have yet finish my first sock..lol Oh well I get her done sooner or later. Your kids sound like me kids.. New bed should be very helpful with your back. I dont think I could get use to sharing a queen size with my hubby after being in the king. Hope you have a great week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines