Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

;) A new Printer.

A new printer was born to my house last Friday. It's name is Lex. It does the same as the old one scan, copy, print. It is much smaller than the last one too. Works quitely and does the job without complant. We will have to see how long it will stay with us.
I have not started the socks yet. I got Nicole some yarn so she can make helmet liners and give to Vicky to mail off to the troups. Nicole tried to knit once but said it was to hard and made big holes, and she will not even try to crochet so she is using to kniffty knitter. I started to make one too, knitting in the round.
My girls and I went to a reception yesterday and the centerpieces on the tables were so very nice I wanted one for myself. The lady who made them let me have one. It is a teacup doily, and yes I made one after I got home and took a nap. I was so tired yesterday I guess it was the long two weeks I had before.
I am having trouble uploading pics tonight, even on photobucket. It might just be me. I will try again later.
Good night all.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yay about the printer!!!

    If you are using internet explorer, try switching to firefox. I still use IE but when I am doing the pictures for blogger I always use firefox now and you can upload pictures to your hearts pleasure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines