Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Oh the pain

Oh the pain in my side is back. It started last Nov. It sometime fells like I've been hit with a 2X4. It is on the right side just below the ribs. The pain has been there and never really went away but last week it hit hard made me sick to my stomach and some days I fely like I had food poisoning, nausea, cold sweats, chill, dizzy, weak knees. It only lasted a few minutes but I hate that feeling. I have been seeing a Dr. about this and I go to see him next week. I think last week was because I was eating sandwiches and not eating salads anad fruit like I had been. This week I was back on the bunny food hoping the pain would go away but it has not yet. It has eased a bit but not enough to make me happy. I have a few ideas as to what this might be, we'll see what the DR. says.
I have been having trouble signing on to yahoo the last couple of days. Real pisser.
Took my son in for a sporyts physical today, he is as tall as I am now and he's 12.
Tomorrow I need to take my nephew to the Dr. because he hurt his ankle last night. He thinks it is broken.
My hubby will be home on thursday and will stay till saturday then be off again till hunting season.
I can't wait till Aug. 30th. It is my favorite holiday of all. THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Wheeeeehoooo!.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Awww I hope your side gets to feeling better soon. I cant wait til next Wed... the first day of school here... Have a great weekend with the hubby. I remember those days... Aww I even miss them now, you know the ones where he was gone..LOL

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh I forgot.. If you have messenger say hi sometime. My name is rosette_34 on there. Have a good one!!

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Found your blog from someone else's... Sounds like possibly gall bladder problems to me - same symptoms my mother-in-law had. Good luck!

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    Gall Bladder came out 4 years ago. So that is not it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines