Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Its Raining!

Finally it is raining. It has been a long time since we had rain I almost forgot what it was.
This has been the hotest and driest summer I can remember since moving here 18 years ago. We need the rain in Washington there are 10 fires burning some for 2 months and 2 less than 30 miles from me. Just don't need any lightning.
I did get a doily crocheted in the last few days. I want to knit some socks I have some thick yarn for a pair. I need a pattern and needles for the thick yarn.
The sad news of the day is my printer has died. I think it is beyond calling back from the other side. It has been sick for a while and now just sending out blanks. The ink is full and it was just going through the motions but alas nothing. It was only 4 years old this summer and worked hard for me. I will miss it dearly. sniff.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yay for the rain!! I hope you are staying safe.

    I am so sorry about losing printer!! I know how that feels. *crys*

    Have a great weekend!!

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sounds like you had a full week. My 15 year old would have definitely be a little bit mad. For that matter so would have my son. I use to stay home alone and take care of my younger brothers and sisters, there was 8 of them at home. Hope everything is working with the truck now!!

    Take some pictures of your doilies. Would love to see some of you work.

    Cant wait to see the socks!!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Kare said…

    awww. poor printer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines