Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Wow. What a week.

Last weekend was my nephews birthday and we spent the whole weekend at my sisters.
I was also the big Pow Wow in town so we went there to look around and believe it or not I only spent 3.00 on beads there.
Tuesday we had planed on going to Shipwreck Beads. A big bead warehouse not far from here. I went to pick up some charms we are going to use for gifts and I wanted to look around for some beads that would call to me to fondle them and take them home. I had gotten the charms and was looking around when my hubby called and said I needed to get home fast and look for some paper work and fax off so we could get paid. The company could not find their copy. So home we came without getting anything more, sis had found some beads and stuff she wanted. We will have to go down again to look around for more beads.
After we got home and found the paper work we went to lunch and then to Walmart. I found one skein of yarn I liked and I am going to try to knit a pair of socks (footwarmers).
Wednesday I went to Joann's and got some fabric to make my youngest daughter a dress. She needs a medieval style dress for the organization she is in.
I did not get it made yet needed it yesterday.
Thursday I wasn't going anywhere, I was going to clean house and get sewing. About 4 pm my hubby called and said we had truck problems and he might need me to drive across the state to meet up with him and go parts hunting. I left about 7:30 that night and got to him at 11:30, my brother came to stay with the kids because he and my sister didn't think they could stay by themselves. They are 14, 12 and 10. I told the next door neighbor I was leaving and to keep an eye on the house. The 14 year old wants more responsibility and was upset that her uncle was coming over.
Any way I got over to Tom and the next morning the first place we went to could order the part new for less than we found in the wrecking yards. We spent the day together just driving around town and getting a flat fixed. The we had a late breakfast and went to Barnes and Nobles he had never been to a B and N. I could not believe it that he had never been to one before. We spent 2 hours looking around and he could not decide on a book so he didn't get one, I got 4 and he is reading 2 of them. I got back home just before midnight on friday. I was busy all weekend too. Today is my only day to do nothing and every other evening this week I will be out.
I did manage to get some crochet done last week 3 doilies, and I started one tonight.
Right now I am so glad I don't have a job.lol. But being a full time mom is a full time job.
Well time to go. Bye-bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines