Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Monday, August 28, 2006

2 MORE DAYS!


Just 2 more days till school, YIPEE!
One of the bus drivers called to say she would be here around 6:30 am to pick up the high school and middle school kids I am still waiting on the elementary bus driver to call and say what time to pick up the youngest one.
I wonder how I will spend my day.
I went camping this weekend with my son and his organization. There were about 200 teen boys (yes I said 200 teen boys). They are a wonderful group of young men. There were 17 from his own group and the rest came from all over the state. We had a lot of fun playing in the river and water slide in the swimming pond. And they had a treasure hunt on sat. I sat with my feet in the river and drew a pic of across the river. I forgot to take my camera again.
My side has quit hurting for the most part. Sometimes it will hurt because of eating something that irritates it like peanuts and nut seeds and not enough fiber. So I am learning to live with it I guess.
There are a number of wildfires in Washington right now, it has been so dry this summer. Some fires have been burning for more than 2 weeks. We live near a large forrest area and I get nervous about the smoke from nearby fires because of my youngest. She has had some trouble with respitory distress and needed breathing treatment in the past. I am a bit over protective.
Oh well, I need to go to bed now. Later.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Ms Knits said…

    So.... how did you spend your first day of school?
    I usually sit on the couch and do NOTHING for a full 2 day's between the hour's of pick-up and drop-off. LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines