Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Aurgggggggggg Monday

Monday is it over yet.
First I didn't get my new bed I got the room shampooed and everything.
This afternoon I called to see when it would get here he forgot to order it!
So now I am sleeping on the old mattress on the floor till next friday.
When Kim got home from school tonight, sh has after school art program, she was crying her eyes out.
Poor thing was not feeling well. Someone had sprayed parfume in her class room and she could not breath and got a headache from it. She went to the nurse and she was told to lay down for 10 minutes and sent back to the class room. It is raining and they had to go outside for recess. She has had a cough for over a month and I had her at the Dr's on friday her lungs were clear and she was given a cough syrup with codine so she could sleep. Now she has a fever and says her back and tummy hurts, and coughing hurts a lot. She is not going to school tomorrow and that means she wont get a perfect attendance this year, she did last year. If she has a fever tomorrow or it gets higher tonight I will take her to the Dr's again.
She has had pneumonia twice before and has had some respitory problems before. So I get real nervous when she gets sick.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Kare said…

    aw. I hope she feels better soon. I can't believe that they sent her back to the classroom!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines