Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Another update

After some antibiotics and prednazone and an inhaler it is like Kim was never sick.
Still a small cough but way better.
I got my new bed today! Yeah me. Now I'm not sure about going from king to queen. I have so much more room in the room we might get another dresser to go in there. Move hubby's tall narrow one to my side of the bed and get a long short one for his side.
More places for my stuff, hehe.
I am almost finished with my 6th pair of socks and now I am thinking about getting a book on socks. I like using worsted weight yarn and have a lot of it to use and knitted socks are more comfortable than crocheted ones.
I have a bad habit.
I fondle beads, caress yarn and touch fabric. Sometimes at home and sometimes in public. Sometimes in private. Sometimes inappropriately.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Priscilla. I hope your daughter is doing better. Ry has asthma and there are times that it scares the poop out of me. The last attack he had was with the allergies then it became a breathing problem. Its really nice to hear about other young girls liking to do crafts. Hope you are doing ok too!! Bloglines never updates yours and I never know when you post and I really hate being a stalker on some ones blog. Well anyways, Have a great weekend...

    Oh yea, Yay!! on the bed finally getting there!! 6 pairs of socks.. geez I need to get my butt in gear!!

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Kare said…

    lol! I'm laughing at the last paragraph.
    So glad your daughter feels better.
    Like the new look.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Christy said…

    HI Pricilla from Tacoma. I'm Christy from Lake Stevens!

    I like your page, so your in my Bloglines now! See ya again soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines