Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I have been very busy.




Yep. Busy,busy, busy.
The first one is a store bought bee costume because she did not want a homemade costume this year. So I bought it for her, she picked it out and now she does not like it. 14 year olds! What to do with them.
My son the Jester. He wanted red and black but I could only fine black and white. So I made the outfit in B&W and then dyed it. It is not red enough or the right shade of red but he is happy with it and I bought him a hat that almost matches. The one I made did not quit turn out right.The bottoms are jammies and the top I made up
Then there is the kamono. I had no pattern and not a lot of fabric to do the whole job so I pieced it with another piece. I think it looks good. And she loves it.
I started the "Intolerable cruelty" skirt I spied on Kari's blog.
I would link it but I don't know how.
I don't know how to do a lot of stuff on the computer, but I don't mind. I can learn if I want to.
Anyway I am making the skirt for the 14 year old she has the body for it. Carion SS, country blue.
Hubby just escaped from Denver in time, before the big snow hit. Big truck+lots of snow=real messy. He is heading back to this coast and maybe home this weekend.
I played hookey from faimly night at school tonight. I think my body wants to catch a cold but I am fighting it back. No time to get sick I just don't have enough time on my schedule. Ha! Like we have time to be sick.
Oh well, time to go. Good night everyone.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Jodi said…

    Love the costumes!
    I'm here in Kennewick, WA and we only had 4 treaters at our house. It was about 27 degrees, so I don't think many were out around here.
    I came across your blog from another site. I'm an avid crocheter.

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great Job on the costumes!! My son kept changing his mine about going. If you would like to know how to put a link for something this is what you do: Type like the pattern name. Then highlight it. At the top of the post box you will see like a link chain. Click on that type in the web addy or copy paste it in. Click ok. There you go clickable link. Stay well!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines