Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yeah it's Hump Day

It's Wednesday and almost over.
First Monday was a wasted day. Tom need to take the truck to Auburn for repairs on the suspension, so I drove out there to pick him up. They said it would take a couple of hours so instead of coming all the way home we stayed out there. First we had an early lunch. We went to a used motorcycle place, then went to the super mall just to walk around. The book store was going out of business so we looked around not much of a selection no wonder they are going out. They only had 4 books on knitting and crocheting nothing I wanted. I did find a few books I thought my son would like and he did.
Around 2:00 we went back to the shop and they were not finished yet. We thought they would be done by 1:00. So we sat there in the car I had a crossword puzzle book and did one and then I started a washcloths, I got half way done when we decided I would come on home and get something for dinner at 3:30. Traffic was at the usual backed up parking lot.
The kids were sent home at noon because the heaters were not working. Good thing the oldest one has a key.
On Tuesday I took some chips to Kim and my neices class for their parties and picked up the two older kids. We had to get to the other side of town after Kim got out of school. We were helping set up a haunted house for the real little kids trick or treating. I let the two girls walk around the area for t or t and the son and I worked the haunted house till almost the end of t or t and then the son went around.
We got back home around 7:00, Tom had dinner ready when we got home because I called him on the way home.
There was not a lot of kids coming around here for candy but in the ten years we lived here very few have come.
I did not get much done today I had to get the oil changed in the van and it took almost two hours. While I was there I did some work on the skirt I am making.
When I got home the phone was out and after checking all the connections on both lines I call the repair line to see what was up. He said the lines were heavily damaged and it would be Friday at 8:00 p.m. before it would be fixed. The phone is working now but maybe off and on till fully repaired.
This will affect my internet use. I have dial up.
Projects I am working on:
Knitted Skirt
Knitted Purse
Crocheted Afghan
2 Knitted Washcloths
Projects to do:
4-6 pajamma bottoms
2 Sewn Skirts
2 Sewn Blouses

1 Comments:

  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You sure are one busy lady. Ok question: I know several people do it, but How can you do more than one project. I like starting one and finishing general before I do something else. I go batty with all the unfinished work sitting around..LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines