Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Rain, Rain, Rain and MORE Rain.

Guess what? It is raining. Here in the Northwet. Did you see Monday night football, then you saw the rain.
Over 36 hours of rain and still more on the way.5 inches in the last 48 hours. There are flood warnings on all the rivers in the area (14). I live in the high area but there are some streams and creeks on the way to the school, and there are areas that pool up.
We should have about 12 hours of sunshine on thursday. Then MORE RAIN.

I got new breaks on the van today, just the front axile, the back are fine. The dealership wanted over two hundred dollars more than the tire shop I use. I like the tire shop and trust them a lot. They do all the tire work on the big rig. While waiting on the van I did some knitting on the skirt. I am now on the decrease of the shaping.
I went to the dollar store and got some battery lights in case the power goes out. So far no outage here.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Jodi said…

    I saw the rain and we're getting your leftovers here along with some high wind. I'm in Kennewick. I'd rather see it snowing in the mountains though. Try to stay dry. We had sun for about 10 minutes here a while ago. It was pretty, while it lasted.

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    We could use some of that rain. Would you mind sending it this way?? LOL

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    You got it Brandy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines