Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's the weekend

Whoohoo it is the weekend or is it oh boy.
No school on friday and it was a long day with the kids home.
Today was Kim' b-day party I let her invinte 3 girls from school and I took them ice skating and my sis brough my niece too. The kids all had a good time the friends had never been before and my kids have not been in a long time not that went often but I am thinking maybe we should.
I would guess that everyones favorite was watching the Zambonie do it's work.
We had cupcakes and juice while watching the Zambonie.
She got some art kits and projects.
After the party we came home and I got ready for the big family dinner.
Kim wanted to have home made pizza for her birthday dinner. I had to roll out the dough for 6 pizzas. Everyone got what they wanted on them too.
After everyone left I wanted to do some sewing but I had to fix the machine and it took a long time. One of the kids had used it and got it bound up with thread real thick. I though I was going to need to take it to a shop but I got it out. Then I got busy sewing I am out of blue thread so I worked on my skirt for me long black one. I got it done in no time at all, but to late to go get blue thread for my blouse. Maybe tommorow I can stop and get some as well as green for Kim's skirt and yellow for her top.
Wow that was a lot for today. I'm tired, night everyone.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sounds like you had a nice family day. I would love to see some of your sewing projects. I can sew, I am just not very good at it. Have a good Sunday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines