Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I HATE YOU Pattern makers!

I hate the pattern makers. I have been sewing for years and never had a problem with the fit, now nothing fits.
It is not me I cut out the pattern 2 sizes bigger because the patterns are running smaller now. 2 sizes I can adjust to fit where needed, but this is ridiculous. I can buy my size off the rack and not have a problem, but now the sizing on patterns so wrong.
I spent a lot of money on the pattern and a small fortune on the fabric to have it come out bad. The top I made was to tight across the shoulders and sleaves, and big around the middle. My sister is a size small than me and it barly fit her so she got it.
Get it together pattern makers a size 20 off the rack should be a size 20 homemade.
DAMN YOU ALL!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Give it to them, Priscilla!
    I feel bad for you. How long did it take you to make it? Hopefully, your sister loves it.
    Are you going to email the company?

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    I completely agree with you. If they are going to do that kind of thing, they should atleast have a small disclaimer somewhere for us to notice. lol, what am I talking about, I can't even sew with a pattern, I just make dress up clothes for little girls by winging it.

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would definitely be calling the company and complain about that. Tell them to get their act together and make the patterns the right way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines