Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It is tuesday and I still have not been home alone yet, since wedensday the 8th. Someone has been sick and stayed home from school and yesterday hubby came home in the middle of the day. Tomorrow starts 1/2 day from school, first for Kim then all three on thursday and friday. Phfffffft.
I did some more knitting on the skirt and I am now past the piont I was when I had to frog it. I am half way now, if I don't make it longer than it is called for. Nicole is a tall one, all legs too.
Over the weekend just for some mindless knitting I made 4 or 5 dishcloths.
Yesterday I fixed a roast for dinner since hubby was home.
Tonight was chicken and spanish rice from a box.
Tomorrow I am thinking about chicken, wild rice and mushroom soup with homemade bread. OK the bread is from frozen dough.
It didn't rain today but it will tomorrow and I have a teacher conference in the afternoon. Thursday I will have to do 2 conferences for the high school and middle school.
Sorry to have bored you. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines