Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Oh the weather outside is frightful.

It is snowing here. If you had watched Monday night football you'd have seen it.
There was a dusting this morning just about 2 inches and it melted when the sun came up. Now it is lightly snowing. I hope it is just a dusting again so the kids don't miss any school.
Up north of here it snow over 12 inches the annual snow fall is 16 inches a year.
I tried to take a pic this morning of the dog in the snow, he was very happy, but the batteries were dead. I got new ones with a spare set. So if there is snow in the morning you will get to see my husky mix being very happy.
I just checked it is 30* now. Damn cold.
I have a lot to do before the end of this week and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I have a formal top to sew, a petticoat to make, a pair of socks to knit to match the knitted skirt. I am also making a crown for a gag gift and a nice box for the real crown and I need it by Sat. All of this needs to be done by Sat.
Plus my hubby wants me to go through the business files and reconcile the pay settlements with the work order sheets and the receipts for the scanning of the B&Ls.
And he wants it done by morning.
Better go and get it done.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:04 AM, Blogger Ms Knits said…

    Sounds like you need a hug too. {{{}}}

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How's the progress on everything? (You probably don't even have time to read this!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines