Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Monday, December 04, 2006

O.K. I will Do This

Things you may not know about me.

1. Four jobs I have had in my life.
1. Truck Driver
2. Snackbar Manager
3. Security Guard
4. Seamstress

2. Four movies I would (and/or do) watch over and over.
1. Batteries Not Included
2. Neverending Story
3. Dark Crystal
4. The Green Mile

3. Four places I have lived.
1. Tacoma, WA
2. Mt. Vernon, WA
3. Bakersfield, CA
4.

4. Four T.V. shows I love (or would love ) to watch.
1. ER
2. CSI
3. Heroes
4. Amazing Race

5. Four places I have vacationed.
1. Caribean cruise
2.
3.
4.

6. Four of my favorite foods.
1. Anything I don't cook
2. Anything I don't clean up after
3. Anything I don't have to go out to bring home
4. Anything not from the drive thru

7. Four of my favorite books.
1. Tony Hillerman
2. Linda Lay Schuler
3. History Books
4. Craft Books

8. Four people I want to do this.
All of you.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Kare said…

    wow! You've had such different jobs.
    I'm with you on the foods. hahaha

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    LOL Love your lists! Except for I love all the food I make better than any place else! I just love to cook!

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Sambian said…

    jobs and vacations

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey Priscilla... Oh where Oh where are you?? Miss you! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I got a Christmas cd last nite just reminded me of you out there. Its called "Santa on the road again" box set.. Santa's got a semi...LOL and another classic O Chrome Exhaust.. Haulin' Mistletoe... The 12 Truckin' Days of Christmas... will have you rolling! If you would like me to email you a copy of this one let me know...

    Talk to you soon!

    PS... Hubby and I were just laughing our butts off on this cd. they are great songs and any trucker will appreciate them. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines