Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Finished

I finished everything I had to do this week. I finished the paperwork in only 3 hours weds. morning. I tool dad to the foot dr. and while there I worked on the socks, we left at 12:30 and got home at 4:30 we only went to the dr and then a quick stop at the store. When I got home I cut out and started the top I had to sew. I don't like the way it turned out after I finished it on thurs. Everything is wrong about it so I started over and I got it finished. The socks I needed to make got finished last night during the late news.
The weather finally cleared up and the snow is all gone. The kids were home for 2 days because of the snow and ice. There was 3 inches of ice on the roads. The schools north of here are still closed today, lots of make up time there.
Got to go and clean the house today.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow! You are good!

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Geez you have been one busy lady! We got your snow!! Yay!! Thank goodness we didnt get the ice! Stay safe and warm!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines