Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A New Post


In case you were wondering, no I did not fall off the earth. I have not been able to get to the computer for a while. The kids are on or Hubby is home and is on the computer. Also I have had not much to say about anything.

This is my dog when it had snowed last month, he just curled up in the yard like he always does. I think I saw a smile on his face.

I did do a little crocheting this week. I finally made something from the JA Boucle that Cordi sent to me. I made a simple poncho and Nicole has her eyes on it and so does Kim.

Tonight is the High School/Middle School concert and Nicole is singing. This is the first year that Thomas will not be performing. He has sung since Kindergarten and also done band in 5th and 6th grades. Tomorrow night is the Elm. School concert and Kim will be singing and playing the flute in the beginning band. I need to go this afternoon to help make the props for tommorow night.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Kare said…

    What a gorgeous dog!!!

    Don't you just love all the school concerts this time of year?
    Glad you finally posted.

     
  • At 4:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Glad to know you are still alive and kicking! We just had all our school concert stuff. Dont stay away for so long! Have a great weekend!!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger aj said…

    He's beautiful! And looks so blissfully happy to be camped out in the snow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines