Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Has It Really Been That Long

WOW! Time flys.
I really have not been that busy but I have not been able to get to the computer.
When the kids are home they sit here and don't share. When Tom is home he sits here and plays cards all day and thinks I don't have any thing to do on the computer now that we don't have a business.
Work is going well except I am not getting hardly any hours. I have a standing time off request because of the youth groups I work with. No Sundays and off by 5 p.m. on Wednesday. My boss is having a hard time getting this through his head. I think this is his first time as a manager.
For the last 2 weeks my two oldest have been working at a printing office doing odd jobs for a friend and I helped out a couple of days. He had a lot of big orders and needs help making the deadlines. I take them after school and pick them up at 6 p.m. I hope they are picking up good work habbits there and not just waisting time. If there is enough work needed I might put in some more hours next week since I only have 10 hours at my job.
Oh Well.
Good Night Ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines