Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WHOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I Got A JOB!
I dropped off an applacation last week and got a phone call yesterday. Today I had the interview and got the job. At Michaels. I will have to be very careful not to spend more than I make. I had the feeling that I had the job as soon as I walked in and kept reminding myself not to talk my way out of getting hired. I go for orentation on friday so I will know what I my job will be. I hope I can get more than 20 hours a week.
It is going to be different going out to work instead of working here at home.

I just finished these this week.




This is the second pair of earrings I made out of the delica beads. I timed myself on this pair and it took about 20 hours. The cost about $4.00.
The white is a baby blanket I made for a friend who had her baby on Jan. 4, 2008.
And the last is a scarf I started last year and just got around to finish it up.


I kept the 12 pounds off that I lost last month when I was sick. That brings the total loss to just over 50. The weight might come off faster now that I have a job and be moving around more.

Got to go for now.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! Congratulations!! Maybe might want to put yourself on a Michaels budget right away. That way you can still spend without blowing all your dough. ... Very pretty projects you've got there! No wonder they hired you... you're good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines