Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I'm Still Here

Yes I am still here. I just have not felt like blogging much. Truth is I have not read much of your blogs lately either.
Tom is on my butt to find a job. I have put in at least 15 applications and have had no call backs. It is hard to find something I guess it is because I have not had a job in 13 years. The last thing I want to do is work in food service, did it before and never again,(I hope).
I finished a knitted baby blanket for a young friend who is due any time now. All I need to do is weave in the ends.
I am working on a scarf that I started a year ago. I hope to finish it soon.
On monday we went up to see the in-laws. It was the only time we had to go for a visit. I am glad we went and I took my camera and took pics of the kids, Tom and his parents. Toms mother is in a lot of pain with her back and it has gotten her down, really down, I mean this may be something she can't bounce back from. I don't know when we will get back to see her.
We still have the semi truck for sale, we are hoping it sells soon. I have it and Tom's T-Bird on Craigslist.
This will be a quiet weekend at home both Thomas and Kim has a weekend away from home planned so it will just be Nicole and me on sat.
Things to do:
sort through yarn and make afghan,
make beaded earrings,
make beaded key chains,
make hats and scarves,
I am thinking about making a quilt,
clean house.
I wonder if I will get it all done by the end of the month.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy New Year. Keep the faith something will come through.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines