Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Feeling Better


Yes, I am feeling better. Pnuemonia really kicked my butt. I almost had to go to the hospital for dehydration but I got to go home instead, because my dr knows me well enough to know that I will go if I could not handle it at home.
Crafty news, I just now am able to do some crafty works and crocheted some hats and scarves for a shelter. One of my youth groups held a day of comfort and using the loads of yarn given to me by Vicki, we made hats, scarves, and ghans for a local shelter. We will probably do this again in a few months.
My 12 year old daughter has really made progress in her learning to crochet. I started teaching her how about 2 years ago and she has really developed a talent. She has learned how to read a pattern and make her own adjustments and now she has made up her own pattern. She made these and gave them to her friends for Christmas gifts. She said they really liked them.
Well got to go now and make dinner and get ready for a meeting.
Happy Crafting.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Deneen said…

    Oh, that is very cool-neat idea!

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger vicki said…

    very cool i am so glad ya all could use the yarn and especially for those who are not as fortunet as we are, i hope you feel better sweetie hugs

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you're doing better! Cute cookie plate.

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you are doing better. Now I have it!!! I"m milking this for all its worth, but its not working. Still have clothes to fold etc. Love the cookies cute idea.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Kare said…

    The cookies are adorable! Did your daughter make it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines