Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Monday, February 18, 2008

It is starting to warm up a bit. The bad part about that is that now I have allergies starting up. Working and my nose starts to run with customers lined up and everything, what to do? Well I blew and the used sanatizer and kept on working.
It was a very busy day at work today too. I didn't have time to breath hardly all day. At least I wasn't bored.
I bought some ortho shoes last weekend so now my back doesn't hurt like it did before. I could hardly move after a 5 hour shift, but now just my feet hurt after my shifts. A lot of money but worth it for me.

On the crafty news. I am making hats for one of my girls organization for a weekend trip coming up at the end of next month. I hope to have them all done by then.
I beaded a pen to have at work so no one can take off with it. Size 13 beads white with yellow and orange chevrons. I have been asked lots of times if I teach beading after they see the earrings I wear. I am thinking about teaching a class. I can also teach a class in crochet.

I need to go get hubby up for work now and drop him off. So bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines