Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Stormy Weather

The wind is blowing hard and the rain is coming down too.
I fell asleep listening to the wind and wondering if any of the trees would be blowing over. The wind will stop before noon today and the rain maybe next July.
There is blizard condition up in the passes and guess where Tom is. Yep trying to get over the pass. He left here last night at 9:30 and got to the pass just as they closed it for avalanch control. Having to sit all night will put him behind so he wont be home on time tomorrow and I need him home for the cable guy. I made the appointment thinking he would be home and now it looks like he wont because of weather and I have to work. I might not be able to pick him up if he is late. I should call Dad later today and get him to be the back up for me.
Work is going good, I like it there. My back hurts after a day of work but it hurts everyday so not a big thing. I really enjoy being in the bead area on truck days. I love putting the beads up and touching them, Kind of like wish shopping and getting paid for it too. I also like straightening the yarn department too. I lkie the yarn area for the same reason I like the beads.
On the crafty side, I beaded around and ink pen and I am working on a pair of socks.
I got my hair cut yesterday. It went from lower mid-back to just below my shoulders when wet but just sitting on my shoulders when dry.
Got to go now and get the youngest up for school.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We have crappy weather too. Rained Sunday, now snow all week. Ugh. Take care of your back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines