Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My first week of work.
O.K. I did not have a lot of hours to work but the work was physical. I had to cashier and unpack and stock craft supplies. I got to spend about 1/2 an hour in the bead section that was easy I know all the beads and their place. The (s)crap book section was a pain in the ass.
Bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, also running to the register I was in pain for the first week. My back still hurts but I think new shoes will help, I just have to wait a few more paydays before I can buy them.
Monday I had to work closing but it was very quite night because of the threat of a snow storm. I got to be in the yarn section. They thought I was working but I loved petting all the yarn and making the area look nice for a change. Nobody else likes to do the yarn so they don't put heart in it.

Last week I finished another pair of earrings this time Kokopeli is the design. I will post pics later.

I took my brother for his first round of chemo today and he seemed to be in good spirits and feeling good to when I picked him up. He was just tired because it took all day. We will see after his next round in 21 days.

Yesterday the kids had a snow day from school. To bad there was only 1 inch on the ground. It has been very cold though and the roads are very icy in the mornings. Today was a 2 hour delay because of possible snow and ice. Tomorrow we may wake up to snow again. I don't mind the snow but getting only 1-2 inches really suck. I want a real snow amount. I wont happen I live at just above sea level.

Well, I got to go get into bed. I work tomorrow and have a meeting tomorrow night, going to be a long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines