Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What a Mess

What a mess I found yesterday. The tree had no water when I took it down and we had filled it twice in the week it was up. When I took it out side and came back to clean up after it I found the carpet soaking wet where it had been. So out came the shampooer to suck it up as best it could and I have a fan on the spot now. I will be cleaning the rest of the house and shampooing the whole carpet. It needs it anyway so I might as well use this time to get it done.
Tom is back on the road and will stay out past the new year, maybe he will be back for my b-day. I had to close his checking account last week because someone was accessing it. A company we were doing business with split and the second one kept thinking we were doing business with them and not the one we signed with. I had tried to cancel the second one but they didn't cancel so I had to go to the bank and fill out lots of paper and close the account, we might be getting all the money back and they are not getting anymore. It is a pain getting everything reset on the new account.
I woke up this morning to snow. It is just a bit more than a dusting but it was a surprise. The forecast was for light snow in the foothills not in the low lands. It will melt soon, but for a little while the dog is happy.
I need to go and get some work done. Later.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Kare said…

    How's the carpet? Cancelling accounts is a pain. That's pretty scary that someone was accessing your account. You seem pretty calm about it!
    Sounds like you had a nice Christmas.
    Happy New Year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines