Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas to All

I got most of everything done and the gifts are wrapped and I can't wait till tomorrow is over.
We had dinner with my family tonight and exchanged gifts.
In the morning we will open gifts here at home and then drive 100 miles to the in-laws and open gifts visit for a while and drive back home.
Hubby wants to get back on the road first thing tuesday morning. He has been a bigger grinch this year than before.I think it is because he has been home longer than he planned and he had to fix the truck almost $500 and 2 days, but mow it is fixed.
I will get my present from him on valentines day because he wants to get me a good quality one when he can afford it not a cheap one. I got him a briefcase because the old one is falling apart.
The kids have a lot of gifts from us to open but I don't think I will get high marks from them. I could not afford or find what they wanted this year but I did my best for them. They may be greatful or maybe not.
You all should have a Merry Christmas.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines