Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Is it over yet.

OK first the power at my sis' and dad's came back on monday afternoon. Yippee!
Today was the last day of school for the kids and it was a half day, what a waist.
No I did not get any of the secret work done and probably wont. I have not gotten to the sewing job either. Hubby is home and will take the car to get a part for the truck a bill whopping $400 and half the day to go get it.
I still need to get the Christmas shopping done. For dad a classic western dvd, my nephew some drawing things, the other nephew I don't know he's 20. My hubby he needs a new briefcase, and something else for each of the kids. It is my sons B-day too so I need to pick up something extra for him. Then what to get all the in-laws.
Where to spend Christmas with my family or drive 100 miles and spend it with the in-laws. I don't want to do either but I have to pick one or they will all be upset. Next year we are going out of town.
I can't wait till Jan 3rd, back to school.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey there! Sounds like a busy time for you! We are spending a nice quiet day at home Christmas. will more than likely go over to fils house to spend some quality time with him! Have a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines