Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It's Over

Wooohooo Christmas is over and the tree is coming down.
This year we were givin a real tree and we put it up instead of the old fake one.
Kim has resiptory problems so I waqs not sure I wanted to try a real one or not but it was free so I did. She did fine with it in the house but it was only here for a week. We might get one next year.
The kids surprised me by liking what they got even though it was not what they wanted.
Christmas Eve we went over to my sis for dinner and we exchanged our gifts eveing thing was just great. The kids got gift cards from their uncle and Papa.
Christmas morning we opened up the gifts under our tree, then we drove 100 miles to Tom's folks place and had lunch and opened gifts there. The kids got another gift card from gma. All the gift cards are from Wal-Mart so I only have to go to one place once, yea for me.
Got to go and look for something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines