Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Storm is Coming

There is a new storm brewing out there. It is going to rain ( big surprise here in the northwet).
The wind is starting to blow and it will blow in a big way again. Trees will fall down and knock out power to thousands of people again. Ther rain will turn into snow late tonight and early in the morning anywhere between a trace and 4 inches. They are talking it up big on the tv. Tomorrow the temp will drop into the low 30's for the highs and 29's for the lows and stay there for a few days. I hope that they don't cancel school for this I don't think the snow will get that deep but the wet roads will get very icy. This has been one weird winter already.
I am going to the craft store today to get the neddles I need to start the Irish Hiking Scarf. I have plenty of yarn here so I will not buy any (yeah, right).
I will have plenty to do to keep myself busy if the power goes out. I hope it stays on at my sis' house I don't think I can take an extended stay over again.
Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines