Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

I don't have much to say tonight.
I am still learning about the computer and what I don't know how to do.
I think I have the site feed opened up now. And I signed up on bloglines.
I maybe able to play a bit more on the computer now that the kids are back in school for the week. Then it is a 3 day weekend. I never get to the computer when they are home.
I did get my files all sorted out and ready to get everything ready to go to the CPA's later this month. This is about the most work I do for our trucking company all year.
I went to JoAnn's yesterday to get sewing machine needles and forgot to get cable stich holders for knitting. I did get some fabric though. I will be making pajamma bottoms soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines