Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Still Cold

Still being held captive by this cold weather.
Yep with today being a school holiday it makes it 6 days the kids have been home. The news at 10 p.m. says 2 hour delay for school in the morning if the new snow does not get to deep or icy to call off school another day.
I love my kids but having 2 teens and a pre-teen home from school and needing to be entertained so they don't kill one another is a full time job.
There is nothing on tv for them to watch because they want to watch 3 different shows. I held my grounds in my bedroom with my tv so I could just watch what ever I wanted and knew they would not watching with me, so I was left alone. BTW I had to stay in bed anyway because the cold really made my back and hip hurt so bad. I slept when the pain was to great to do anything else. I did get some knitting done I made my sis a pair of socks and I am more than half way done with the Irish Hiker Scarf. My first time using the cable stitch and I am enjoying it. I will use it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines