Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Damn it is COLD!!!

It has been a long enough winter already.
Damn it is COLD!!!
there is still snow on the ground and the temp is below freezing all weekend. It might warm up to the low 40's by wed. but right now it is 21* and going to get colder before morning. Todays high temp was about 38* at my house. The snow has not melted and gone away like it should, maybe if it was deeper than an inch it would be more fun. I have stayed in my room all day since last wed. because the kids have been home from school and this is a holiday weekend which means they have a total of 6 days off from school, after going back for just 3 days last week and 2 this week from the christmas break. The only peace I get is in my room with the door shut.
I have been doing some knitting in there I started the Irish Hiker Scarf and have about 18 inches of it done. Carion SS in off white. It is so soft and looking very pretty.
The old dog in the yard is feeling very young in the cold weather. He wants someone to come out and play with him. I was going to throw him one of the cats but could not make up my mind as to which one. (Not really).
Kim had brought home an art project that she needed to finish here at home so I got her some good brushes and got out my good watercolor set for her to use. I let her use then tonight because Thomas is at my sis house and would not be able to bother her while she is working. She has become quite an artist and I want her to be able to do her best on her project. When she is finished I will post a pic. She printed a pic from the computer and is doing the pic in water colors. The pic is of a trout jumping out of the water,and it is just awesome.
I so need to get out of this house. SOON!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Deneen said…

    It's cold here too and I have had it, my body can't adjust-darn aging and such. Elena only has off this Monday-in a way, I'm glad-it's cold waiting at the bus stop at 8:10 AM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines