Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wednesday May 24,2006

What else to put for a title.
Still waiting on Thomas' new glasses, they said a few more days. I don't think I can do a few more days of him home from school. I mean he can't see at all, not even to write so going to school would be disruptive for the whole class not just him so home he stays. I have him on laundry duty while he is home.
I had to take the minivan in for a new wheel assimbly it was over an hour to do the job so I walked home and back to pick it up. Twelve blocks round trip. I need to do more walking. But the rain is back.
Last night I started in on making a water bottle "cozy". So far I have made three, made it up as I went. I think I will do another one and write it up.
Thinking about learning to do silk screening, might come in handy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines