Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

O.K. Cordie, here it goes for the update.
Friday I did nothing at all after getting rid of the ass.
Saturday my sis and I went to Shipwrecks to get a book I wanted and Fondle the beads for a couple of hours. I even bought some seedbeads size 13 to make some earrings.
The we went and got our nails done. It has been almost 2 years since I have been able to afford them. I feel so pretty mow.
Because sis has been sick and under a lot of stress over it and the hassle I had gone through we went out for STEAK. It had been almost 2 months since I had eatten any beef because of the pain (real)in my side I was thinking it might be an ulcer but now I don't think so. The steak was so friggin good I about had an orgasim right there. Lol.
Monday it was back to the chicken and fish thing just because I like looking down past my boobs and not seeing belly. I put the chicken on the grill and made it into a salad.
Sunday was a wram and sunny day here 75* perfect for a summer day. That did not last long it is early spring again low 60's, might rain soon.
Today I did the final thing I needed to do to get rid of the idiot forever, I sent him his severence check. I mailed it so it went in the last pick up of the day and you can bet he is mad I did not take it to the bank for him.
I sold the doll I posted earlier whoohoo $25 not bad. I am making more to sell later.
Now that I an free of the idiot I hope to get more crocheting and beading done. I might even do some knitting.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger CraftyCritter said…

    OMG I missed the doll post!Was it one of your crocheted dolls?

    And congrats on selling it!

    the other day I craved a burger so bad, with cheese and bacon.

    but the idea irks me at the same time....

    Oddly I like mundane everyday post...makes me feel liek Im reading a book.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines