Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Thursday, April 06, 2006


OK I finally got around to getting a pic of the dolls I've been making so here it is.
I have been busy with the kids and the business. Plus yesterday I did mow the lawn, it was more like doing a green chop on the field and half the yard in uphill.
There is a stay kitty stuck up in a tree in the neighbors yard it borders on our fince line so I can see the kitty and I know it has been there for at least two days and it sounds like it is getting weak. It is a stray and with having to pay out so much for the truck I can not pay for a tree service to come rescue the cat, and the neighbors are not home.
Last night dads car broke down and I had to take my bro to work this morning it is 55 miles round trip, with the price of gas I can't do it much more without gas money from him.I can't believe it was $2.68 this morning.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Gas is 2.81 here for the cheap stuff, it's outrageous and highway robbery.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines