Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Friday, March 03, 2006

This weekend.
I am going away for the weekend to eastern Washington with my girls, my son is going to northern Washington.
My son will be joining in some sporting games with the organization he belongs to. He will have a lot of fun.
The girls and I are going with our organization. The girls are going to be doing a lot of competitions, arts and crafts, lip-sync, drama, creative writing, and cooking. The oldest is in 5 competitions and the yougest, the little go getter, is in 12. There will be lots of time to get to know others girls from around the state and hang with old friends too.
I just checked the weather and it looks good for going over the pass the afternoon, no putting on the chains. I just hope coming home Sunday will be just as good.
See you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines