Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Monday, January 23, 2006

NO RAIN FOR TWO DAYS!!!
The sun came out today and after 35 days of rain it was kind of bright for a while.
The girls had an auction yesterday I think it did well. They made 100$ for their org they belong to.
I had made 6 crochet dishcloths and 2 knitted, 2 dolls, and put together a bath basket just a small one lotion and body wash and bathpuff.
With other donations there was about 20 items to bid on good thing it was a silent auction.
I finished the shawl I was working on and started knitting a dishcloth, just to have something going.
I got a request for another doll so I will start work on that to.
I got everything to the CPA today so that job is done.
Last friday was my b-day but we had been so busy this weekend and Tom took me out on saturday. We had my family b-day dinner today and I got cake. A carrot cake so rich and devine. Thanks for the Happy Day wish Cordi, miss you in the chats.
Now that everything has slowed down here (I hope), I think I will get some early spring cleaning done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines