Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Forgive Me Readers

Forgive me readers for I have I have not blogged in 19 days.
I have been busy and just plain to lazy to blog lately.
Between trucking, crocheting, and beading.
I was not feeling well for a while but I won't whine here. I don't like whining or whiners. So I won't.
The Christmas work is almost done. I have made 1 beaded orniment, and 7 pairs of topped dish towels.
This was after I finished an afghan and 16 pairs of slippers, and a poncho. I am now working on a shawl and another poncho with the yarn Cordi sent me. I did send a thank you e-mail to her hotmail, I hope she got it I would hate for her to think I was ungrateful. I really am grateful.
I have not been in the chat room much this month just because I didn't feel like going there.
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines