Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

RAIN

It is still raining!
It has been raining here for 31 days straight. Offically at Sea-Tac it has rained 29 of the last 30 days and at Olympia Airport it has been 31 straight. I live almost equal distance from both reporting stations. The rain and wind was so hard last night that the tree next door to my sis blew over, it broke at the base. She was sleeping when the noise woke her, she said there was firefighters all over the street. I am glad to say that the tree fell in the road and everyone was safe.
This week has been full of drama so to say. Sis fell in the street and tore her menisks (sp). She is on crutches for a while. Dads car is still not running and he has taken sis's car to drive and now her other cars are not running I have been helping with the taxi dutys when I can.
In spite of all the running around I have done this past week I have managed to get some work done. I have 6 crocheted dish cloths, 2 knitted, 4 towels topped and started work on another doll, I am still working on the white shawl, almost finished. I also made a pair of earrings and 4 stick pins.
This week I hope to finish up everything and get ready for the CPA as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines