Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

School is back in session and hubby is gone for a while. Now it is time to get back to normal.
What is normal?
It is time for year end and getting stuff done for the C.P.A. I got my appointment today so I have a deadline. Trouble is I don't feel well this week not sure if it is allergies or the start of a cold, Plus there has been a pain in my right side for a couple of weeks. Don't know what is going on there, no other symtoms. Yes I got a Dr appointment for this.
I'm so glad to see that everything is alright down at Cordelia's that fire came close.
I'm sad a friend told me she has Huntington's Disease makes everything I have seem small right now.
Crafting completed- one set of earrings and four stick pins.
WIP- one white shawl.
Want To Do's- sooooo many things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines