Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas is over, the presents are unwrapped and the tree is put away. Finally no more Christmas music. Now just waiting for the New Year and then school starts. Again I will have peace in the house. I now know why animals eat their young. I really do love my kids but sometimes they drive me nuts.
I finished the poncho from the yarn Cordelia sent me it worked up great and my oldest daughter really loves the way it looks. I crocheted tops on dish towels for gifts and might make some for myself.
For Christmas my hubby got me a digital camera so i can post pics as soon as I figure out how.
The year is almost over and I must finish my filing and get everything ready for year end and get it all over to the CPA's. I hate tax time !
O.K. back to the hook, I am working on a shawl now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines