Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Pet Peeves, I got 'em.
I hate when telemarketers can't say my name right, and when you tell them how it is pronounced they say whatever. Click.
Telemarketers who call you cheap because you wont donate to their cause. Click.
Collectors who keep asking when you can pay when you say I don't know.
I'll think of more later.

The truck is broke down again. Last week it was a fan hub that needed to be rebuilt now it may be a whole engine rebuild that is really be costly. Hopefully it is just the rings that need replacing still a lot for us at this time. The only saving grace is hubby is in town where my aunt lives and he is staying with her while the work is getting done. He does not really know her but we can not afford a hotel and meals for him, the truck will be down for the rest of the week.
I have been depressed and not done any crafting of any kind this past week, not even crochet and that relaxes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines