Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Today was a pleasent day. It was mostly overcast but a nice temp. The boys decided not to have a car wash, yippeeee.
I hurt from the one yesterday, with my back problems and knee hurting like the dickens I really didn't feel like doing another one.
So what did I do instead still in pain I mowed the yard. Yep 1/3 acre and up hill. I could not stand it any more and had to do it. My reward for this was it rained lightly and fresh cut grass smelled good. Then it rained harder and we had some thunder and lightning. I could hear the crackling of the lightning and then it really smelled good. I did not realize how much I missed the smell of rain. I live in the north west and it rains all the time but the smell of rain just is not the same.
It was fun to watch my dog chase the lightning and bark back at the thunder. He did his job and chased them away.lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines