Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Oh What a Day

I spent most of the day at the hospital waiting for my brother. He cut his finger on weds. and had to have surgery to pin the tendon back to the bone. I did not want him to be there all day with out someone there so I went because it was the hospital my mom died in. I kept checking in with the receptionist there and she said she was telling the nurses desk I was ther, BUT they never told me he was out or when he was ready to go home so he had to call dad to go pick him up. Talk about mad I was so upset that dad had to come over there when I was waiting all day and I did let them know how UNPLEASED I was. I did not yell or cuss but all in the waiting room knew it too.
While waiting I got some crocheting done and I did read a chapter or two of my Tony Hillerman book.^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines