Multicrafter

I touch fabric, pet yarn and fondle beads, sometimes inappropriately.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Long Day

Ever have a long boring day that would not ever end?
That would have been today. Why I don't know. The sun was shining and it was a pleasent day , but blaaaaaaa.
I did some work for the truck and went to the bank but time was standing still.
Maybe I am in a funk I hope I come out soon. Hate to think I need to go back on antidepressents it has been over 5 years now.
Maybe it is just the hoplessness of the Katrina disaster. If that is it I she be ok when they start to rebuild and people quit pointing the finger.
On the bright side being in the trucking industry we will be hauling in the materials for the rebulid.
OK enough of this I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger CraftyCritter said…

    I think this tradegy has put everyone in a slump....and to make it worse there is talk about it everywhere. I know we can't make it go away but one moment of peace would be nice!
    Hang in there, I know easier said than done!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Subscribe with Bloglines